We capture beautiful, cinematic aerial video in 4K Ultra HD with our advanced, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV or “drone”). We also fly for environmental surveys and other practical reasons where you just need that ‘shot from above’. Our UAV flies indoors as well as outdoors and delivers footage previously only available from big, expensive production studios.
MOS Productions flies legally, with Transport Canada mandated Special Flight Operations Certificates (SFOCs) required to shoot commercial video with a UAV.
Your event is well attended but many people will want to watch it after the event is over. But it has to look professional.
MOS works with you to understand your communications objectives, how it should be shot, and what type of distribution you need and produces a production plan and final video that delivers on your objectives.
We respect time and cost budgets and rely on proven processes and producers to get it done right – the first time.
Do you manufacture heavy industrial equipment or do you sell without having demo units on hand to show? Do you sell to national or international clients, making it difficult to demonstrate your product’s unique benefits in person?
You’ve invested in product development and now have an amazing product to take to market. MOS helps you realize increased sales with professionally produced video.
4. When You Need To Shoot Video Anywhere – About Anything
MOS Productions is equipped to handle any video shoot – even 2KM underground.
From health and safety videos for the mining industry and educational documentaries to corporate events, we will arrange the right crew and the right equipment for the job.
Our clients are pleasantly surprised at a) how good their products and facilities look and b) how energized employees feel when they see their hard work shown in 4K HD video. MOS takes every opportunity to make you look good and make your products look superior.
5. When You Have A Success Story To Tell About Your Company
When you need to tell your company’s story to enhance your sales and networking initiatives, MOS Productions will consult with you and script a unique, compelling story about your brand, your people and why customers will appreciate why you do what you do.
MOS works with businesses of all sizes and, having launched hundreds of marketing campaigns, we will recommend how you can achieve the greatest ROI for your investment in professional video.
6. When You Need to Demonstrate Your Product’s Features and Benefits
Video is the preferred way to learn about product features. You can achieve the best customer conversion and satisfaction rates by showing them how your products work in high quality video produced by MOS.
MOS Productions has worked for trusted brands and understands content marketing. We work with you to create useful videos that help build and maintain customer loyalty.
7. When You Need A Professional Studio To Shoot a Promo, Webcast or Corporate Message
MOS Productions is fully equipped to shoot your next promo in our modern studio, with professional lighting and A/V recording equipment to ensure you get the big studio treatment and results.Are you a busy professional who doesn’t have “professional” office space? With our green screen studio, we’ll set you up in your own virtual boardroom and your viewers will appreciate the professionalism you convey on screen as well as what you practise.
Share This Page
Top 10 Reasons To Produce High Quality Video
1. Speed: Video can be a major time and cost saver, allowing you to update your product information, promotional offers or sales training in a “just-in-time” fashion.Lisa Stuardi, SVP Marketing & Business Development, uStudio 2. Reach: Digital video can travel more efficiently than people can, and it can be digested more easily than printed materials. Video gets information anywhere it needs to go – to any person, device, or viewing platform – so that you can communicate instantly wherever your customers are during sales meetings, trade shows, or online. It can also impart knowledge to multiple teams at the same time.Lisa Stuardi, SVP Marketing & Business Development, uStudio 3. Suitability: Video as a medium works well for many use cases in which sight and sound work together to simplify complex information into a consumable format. This makes video suitable for teaching and training, product information and demos, service and supports messages, how-to’s, and more.Lisa Stuardi, SVP Marketing & Business Development, uStudio 4. Efficacy: Video is a powerful medium and has been proven as effective at increasing knowledge retention as instructor-based training.Lisa Stuardi, SVP Marketing & Business Development, uStudio 5. Productivity Gains: Video can increase sales velocity and performance by decreasing sales training time, speeding time to market, and allowing reps to sell more, faster.Lisa Stuardi, SVP Marketing & Business Development, uStudio 6. ROI: Video is a highly trackable medium at both the video file and individual viewer level. This equates to better data as to which content is being watched, by whom, and which content is best achieving its intended purpose. For example, did your sales team learn from the training video you sent them? Or, did your lead convert deeper into the funnel after viewing a product video?Lisa Stuardi, SVP Marketing & Business Development, uStudio 7. Website visitors are 80% more likely to buy a product after watching a video. AND those who view stay on the site an average of 2 minutes longer than those who don’t view videos*. That’s 120 seconds of valuable time connecting with your brand. (Invodo). 8. A well-produced video increases information retention by 50%(Wharton School of Business) and 60% of online visitors will watch a video if presented with oneInvodo. 9. 52% of marketing professionals worldwide cite video as the type of content with the best ROI, WELL AHEAD of white papers, photos, interactive media, motion graphics and sales copy.(Emarketer). 10. 59% senior executives (who make purchasing decisions) would rather watch a video than read text. (Forbes).